Contact Us

Contact Katrina Zafiro

Are you an unmarried father seeking to establish paternity and enjoy a relationship with your child? Do you need help obtaining a K-1 visa that will allow your fiancé(e) to enter the U.S. and marry you? Zafiro Law is devoted exclusively to the practice of Washington family law and U.S. immigration law. As a sole practitioner, I will treat you and your case with care and personal attention hard to find in large law offices.

To schedule a confidential case evaluation, please contact me or call (206)547-9906.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.