Seattle, WA 98133
From $75,000 a year – full-time, part-time
- Washington State Bar License (Required)
- Work Authorization (Required)
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
Full Job Description
Join a growing boutique law firm (www.zafirolaw.com) in North Seattle specializing in family law and immigration law.
We are looking for an associate attorney who is dedicated and passionate about helping clients through challenging circumstances. We believe the practice of law and pursuing justice is a calling and not just a business. At ZafiroLaw, our motto is “Shaping Your Tomorrow, Together” and this applies not only to the work we do for our clients but also to the people on our work team.
Family law and immigration law are challenging areas of law, so we strive to foster a work environment and a team culture that supports professional growth and personal fulfillment.
- JD from an ABA-accredited law school and licensed to practice in the State of Washington
- Strong interest in practicing family law and immigration law.
- Outstanding and persuasive writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good organization, project management, and time management skills
- Clear communicator
- Good sense of humor
To apply, please submit inquiries to [email protected] with “Associate Attorney” in the subject line.
- Writing sample (pleadings you have drafted and submitted to court are acceptable)
- A short video (90 seconds or less) about why you want to work in family law and immigration law.
We offer: a self-determined work schedule, health insurance, 401k matching plan, mentoring, Bar dues allowance, CLE allowance, and pro bono allowance. Salary is DOE but starts at $75k/year and is dependent on how much you want to work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $75,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Washington State Bar license (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Seattle, WA 98133
Job Applications may also be submitted through the link here on Indeed.